We've Moved!



Thanks so much for taking the time to visit this blog. Maybe you didn't get the message that I moved to my new website, http://scottjallen.com - I apologize for the inconvenience. Please take an extra minute to click over there and bookmark or subscribe to the RSS feed. You can even get it in your email inbox now. How convenient is that???

If you've been here before and came back looking for a favorite post, don't worry - all the words that used to live here are still alive and well at the new location. It's even easier to search for posts there. You'll have a much better experience over there, especially with the new and expanded content and dancing bears.

OK, maybe not the dancing bears part, but I promise you'll like it at the new site. Just choose one the many hyperlinks in this post and click it - they all take you to my new home on the web.

See you there!

0 comments:

Return top