My Big, Huge, Gigantic Announcement!


This is such a great day! I have been working toward it for quite some time, and now I get to share it with you, my friends!!!

Drum roll please….

I am thrilled to announce the arrival of http://scottjallen.com, the new home of my blog!

Upgrades include:
  • Improved layout
  • Easier to read, navigate and search
  • A version formatted for mobile devices
  • Subscriptions by email and RSS
  • Improved commenting
  • A discography
So... it's moving day!  Please visit, change your bookmarks, subscribe, leave a comment there and share the new site with your friends. All the posts and comments from this blog are at the new address, so you'll be able to find what you need there!

Can you tell I'm excited?

See you there!!!

2 comments:

Adventureswgod

Woohoo!! Very nice! Digg the discography section!

joe

The blog was absolutely fantastic! Lots of great information and inspiration, both of which we all need!b Keep 'em coming... you all do such a great job at such Concepts... can't tell you how much I, for one appreciate all you do!

Return top